Sunday, November 13, 2005

yes


So, I had a pretty eventful weekend. I went to a basketball game and had some fun. It was my first game. Mr. J went with me. We left early and ate some healthy food at the Varsity.
But get this, on the way home, all of the sudden a huge.... and I mean hu-ge meteor shot through the sky. Laugh it up. It was a friggin meteor and no, we were sober. We were like uhhhhh did you just see that and we freaked but then it was old news. So we're getting off our exit (which is only like 7 miles away from where we were) and then we see a fire. Not a fire..... a F-I-R-E. It was right by the hospital. We decided to drive by it and follow the cops and fire engines, but they couldn't get to it because of all the storage building thingy's. It was sad for a while then we pulled up on the hill and just watched it. I think it was the meteor shaving stuff. But, it was probably just a bum in the woods who made a fire and it got out of control....which I think is sadder than the other thing by far. Poor little bum guy.

Peep my fire pic from my little bad ass phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting! A meteor.. cool.

So, have you got any new found evil powers?

If you like basketball, you should try watching soccer.. now, thats a good game.

Pxx