Wednesday, November 16, 2005

d-i-v-o-r-c-e

So, I have to decided to divorce my husband today.

Yeah....that's him. Trust me, he's not going to be happy. Almost as unhappy as I am about the new season of Nip/Tuck. The reason that I said yes to Dr. Christian Troy a.k.a. Julian McMahon in the first place is because he was an asshole who was a sex addict. But all of the sudden, after all that time I waited for him to get season 3 wrapped up, he comes back as a wuss. I mean he's all nice and where the shit is all the sex? He's all I love blah this, I love blah that. What the hell has happened to my show? He's probably just acting out because i've been so busy with school and...well.....stuff....like.........like this blog. But that's just tough. He needs to get his shit together or else I'm out.

Oh and don't think I don't know about Kimber.


Yeah. She's just a phase. A long one....but a phase nonetheless.


Seriously though, I want my show back. The whole point of Nip/Tuck is all of the racy drama. Not this, "I like the way nice feels and smells" shit. You've been called out FX. I'll be waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need some help getting your husband back, I'd be more then happy to distract Kimber for you. :-D