Monday, November 21, 2005

me

I was asked recently to update on my life once in a while.

Sure.

My life is steady now, I guess that would be the correct term for it. My weekend was fun. I watched a die hard redneck dressed from head to toe in Dale Earnhardt Jr. gear, who, by the way was drinking a Budweiser, walk into a club and sit at a table all by himself. I then watched him after a couple of those Budweisers squat down and wave his hands like a hard core gangster from the streets on the dance floor. It was, without a doubt, the last thing I would've expected to see him do. I got my ass beat in bowling by the great Mr. J and slapped a stripper on her ass with a dollar bill......whaaaaaat?! It was nice weekend. That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah! interesting. Nascar fans...trashy bastards.
Sounds like you had an good time?
Nem

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DONT LET ONE REDNECK RUIN YOUR VIEW OF NASCAR FANS IN GENERAL WE ARENT ALL LIKE THAT:)