Thursday, November 17, 2005

Call me now for your free reading....

So, my favorite couple are in the news again today, imagine that. Britney Spears is probably gonna make another K-Fedette.

Wow.

According to In Touch magazine apparently she talked to a "psychic" and they let her know that she would be pregnant in the next year. It goes on to say that she always consults them before any "major events" in her life...................really?

Did the psychic tell her that she would have to
cut off her husband from all her hard earned money and probably kiss her career away when she decided to marry Douche bag, I mean K-Fed. Hmmmmm.....Because if she would've come to psychic 'thatgirl' aka common sense, I could've told her that she would probably be broke within two years of marrying a "Kevin Federline". That bitch needs to quit giving her money away to the "Great Miss Cleo" and save it. Because food stamps may buy cheetos Brit, but they won't buy diapers or Starbucks. And then what cha gonna do, huh?

I mean seriously Britney, if you're reading this and I 'm certain that you are no doubt, think. OK? Think before you act girl. Please. But, I mean you're not going to listen to me, you never do. So, keep this look up...it really works for you. Hell, I feel better about myself daily now when I read a magazine. I think knocked up
Waffle House waitress is in this winter.......I mean you looked like absolute shit before. Remember? Oh, no ...you don't? Well, here let me remind you and everybody else peanut.




Yeah, babe. Have another one as soon as possible.

Just a side note to all looking at this saying, "Oh, my God! You are so mean , she like, just had a baby." What the shit ever. This bitch is known for her looks. That's why she is a gizillionare. Brush your hair, put on clothes that fit, get to the gym and have that tumor removed. (Yes, by tumor, I mean douche bag and by douche bag I mean ..... yep, you got it.)



le source

No comments: