Wednesday, November 30, 2005

jesus

Before I get into my little rant, let me just say that I am thankful that I was blessed with some intelligence and class.

With that being said,


WHAT THE SHIT IS THE MATTER WITH THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!??????

Britney "irreversibly brain-damaged" Spears and her "catch" Kevin Federline are making a nativity scene in their son's room and making him the baby Jesus.

Dude, I couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to.

"It cost an absolute fortune. But at least she didn't have to buy a baby Jesus - because Sean is playing the part", the interviewer said.

(Sean is her son's name for all that do not know)

Are you freaking kidding me?! Yeah, Brit, thank god you SAVED money on the baby Jesus. Brit, you could've saved a ton of money by not acting like an idiot and building a f*cking nativity scene in your son's room. She's got like donkeys and horses and shit..........in her son's room.

It's like watching a car crash very, very slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is she going to find Three Wise Men?

Rxxx