Monday, January 16, 2006

think

**The only reason I posted this serious rant is because this "relationship" has always concerned me.

I guess you have heard by now that Eminem and his ex-wife have remarried.

I have a lot to say about this so get settled. I, too, have had my Eminem and Kim relationship. I was married before and I decided to divorce my husband.

There was a freaking reason for it.......ok.

There would be no amount of money or promises of happiness that you could offer to get me to remarry him. I believe strongly that once you get to a point of divorce and then going as far as Eminem and rapping about stuffing her into a trunk and killing her its done. I know she's not innocent but I have nothing as evidence for her crazy shit.

But what do I know?

Who am I to say they don't love the shit out of each other and can't live without one another. And another thing, just because you have love for someone doesn't mean you have to be together. My parents got divorced and remarried to each other and it wasn't a good decision. I just hope that none of their "drama" is ever brought around their little girl. That's who I'm concerned about. But you know, if she is true and she's not doing this to take him for all he has (I read there was no prenup) then he should keep her because it seems she will stick with him through anything. Because I know this from experience, you start talking about killing me and hoping something bad happens to me, you can bet it's over.

No comments: