Wednesday, January 11, 2006

clear

I would like to clear up some things that I wrote yesterday.....

I came off a little harsh and I may not have made my point clear. I do not think that everybody who is from the south or everyone who says things incorrectly are white trash, I think that people who go into a restaurant and order tons of food and then the bill comes and they say ," Oh, well I didn't enjoy my meal, so you need to take it off" or people who get the check and leave 2 dollars to great servers because they don't give a shit are white trash. My experience with "these kinds" of people has been bad.

I do have a clue Miss G. I live in the heart of the south. Trust me, I don't think everyone here is considered the negative label of "white trash" by any means. I never meant any disrespect to you or anyone else, just voicing my opinion. The things I said were just that moments thoughts. Last night was the worst night I have had at work in a while. I appreciate and respect your opinion and thanks by the way for the compliment. You're like 1 out of the 3 regulars that come here and I really needed to hear that because I love doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RECOGNISING MY COMMENT. APOLOGY ACCEPTED :) I HAVE YOUR SITE IN MY FAVORITES! YOU REALLY ARE GREAT. AND I HAVE WAITED MANY A TABLE IN MY LIFE SO I DO UNDERSTAND. ROCK ON GIRL!