Tuesday, January 10, 2006

banjo


There's not much to say about my next rant except I think being "white trash" is an epidemic. Yes, I said epidemic. Some people might say that calling people white trash is wrong. To them I say, shut the shit up. Unless you deal with them on a day to day basis you have nothing to say that I care to hear pertaining to having the "white trash". I should invent a cure in pill form that tastes like ranch salad dressing or maybe just distract them with NASCAR and shove it down their throats. At any rate, it's an epidemic and it's infecting everyone. My job requires me to "deal with" this disease. But tonight I decided I have had enough. I have no time anymore for ridiculous requests for steaks that are "extrey weall" or watching someone pour ketchup all over their steak. My favorite is when they say salmon filet but they say it the way its spelled "sall mon fill let". It's pronounced "samon filay" you backward ass twit. Classic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really just wish you had a clue. lottsa these ppl are poor and cant help it. call them trash if you will but some just aren't lucky enough to be privleged at any point of there lives. YES mrs spears is white trash but its different because she is making a choice. as for the people who are ordering and eating in a way that bothers you, just know that eating out is a luxury afforded maybe once or twice a month for folks like that. not trying to be hateful////because I LOVE YOUR SITE!!! but you should be more tolerant of things you dont understand. take it from me, someone who lives in a poooor part of the south. most dont even make it paycheck to paycheck around here. anyway- keep up the great work---just a few thoughts to chew on