Monday, January 30, 2006

music




So, while my other and I were on our sebatacle we stopped into this bar called Das Firehouse. Great bar and people there. A band was playing that night and they were awesome. Their name is Reality Check and they're a cover band that plays a mixture of Jimmy Hendrix, Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Stevie Wonder, Pink Floyd, Jet, Lenny Kravitz and even Prince. Those are just a few. So you can see how badass it would've been for your asses to have been there. This is their website. They have a shit ton of pictures of the night we were there which was on Saturday and this is how cool they are....they posted the pictures that I took of them as my own little section plus I got my first little plug. Super cool of them. So here are some of the pictures I took and they took...check them out and go see them if you're in the area.




I look so weird in this picture but I love it.

No comments: