Tuesday, August 08, 2006

meet the barker no s

So my favorite celebrity couple is divorcing.....the sadness is unmeasurable for this little blogger. I loved them together. I loved the kids. Shanna always reminded me a bit of me. Cutsey baby talk, spoiled, strong, and lets her man be a man. Well, I guess he didn't like it too much because he filed for divorce.
On a personal note, it seems like people just divorce cause things get hard. 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce in just the first 5 years. I feel like unless your life is in danger or your kids life then that is what a marriage is...learning and growing. Didn't you marry that person because they made you feel better as a person or they helped you grow in some way? Things aren't and weren't always easy. Just cause things get hard that doesn't mean get a divorce. It's how you get through those times that makes you who you are. It means for better and for worse...sorry, but it's true. They're called vows. But, I have no idea what happened to them or what the reason was so I shouldn't say anything. Just sparked a nerve and wanted to vent. Let's say goodbye to the Barker's with this cool video of them.



No comments: