Monday, August 21, 2006

wow

The Teen Choice Awards 2006


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


God, where to begin....ok, Brooke Hogan.
This chick is so unnecessary to my mental state much less the Teen Choice Awards. It's like she won an award for Best New Artist at the Grammy's or something. Listen Carefully...
You
won
best
grill.
Understandably this is the height of your career but still the chatter was too much.
She would not stop talking and thanking everyone like her family, Paul Wall and blah blah. Lame.
Ok, Jessica Simpson....
First of all,I don't know who was in charge of them but I know that they hand out goodie bags to all the celebrities at major events with expensive treats in them. I am thinking there was some crack in Jessica's. I am also thinking maybe Courtney Love was in charge of dispersing the "treats". Was it just me or did she seem a bit "pepped up" and waaaay too nervous to be hosting? Not like hahaha I'm nervous but like ridiculous overacting, trying to seem "too ok" that Nick was there, Im 15 and have a crush on Dane Cook kinda nervous. I dunnno.....I do exagerate a bit but still...it was there.
She also looked like ine of those real dolls.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah....cause this was a good idea..

(shakes head)

OK..next up. Paula Abdul. Nothing much to say here but what the butt is up with her forearms?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks like Rand Mcnally on them thangs.

And that's a map for all those who don't get my witty humor.

Another thing that was super funny was how Dane Cook started to feel up the mannequin and said it was Jessica Alba and the camera turned off and after it came back the bikini top had been moved completely off the boob....classic.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought Britney looked great...really.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's about it..I know the K-fed thing has been overlooked. We all know it was a car wreck. Was anyone suprised? The only thing that did suprise me was the way he sounded like an old grandma who smoked Winstons 68 years. Thats it.

No comments: