Tuesday, August 29, 2006

get your sexy on

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, I had a weird dream about Justin Timberlake last night....
I was in this dance team and I got picked to dance to "Sexy Back" with him. I was the main person besides him in the front of the stage, everybody else was in a big mass behind us. It was weird because I was in this Dutch garb and he kept telling some lady to tighten my corset...I was wearing a corset with Dutch garb...yeah. So, anyways, when we would practice I was supposed to be this school girl and he had me hold this really obnoixiously big pencil and I was siting at a desk and he said that he wanted me to be like a puppet. A puppet. I'm thinking its like from the imfamous "Bye, bye, bye" video. But then he put this rope in my mouth like in between my teeth and behind my head and said, "Wow, you have nice breath." I don't think we ever danced..... then I woke up.
The more I think about it "the puppet" comment could've derived from the way Cameron looks...as I have pointed out before.


2 comments:

mist1 said...

What does it all mean?

The corset, the rope...all significant. My dad interprets dreams. I don't share his gift.

Anonymous said...

that's it. I'm going to have to beat his ass now.