Monday, August 14, 2006

artificial

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So there is someone I know that posted a rant in their blog and it got me thinking about how I agree and how false people make me sick. SO, Here is a personal rant and most of it is from the reply I left them.

I, too have found myself not interested in unnecessary things and people.

Especially people who are fake and say one thing to a "friend" about someone and say and act another way to that same someone or close friends thinking it wont get back to them. Or even talking to someones significant other when they shouldn't be especially if there has been a break up thinking it wont get back to them. Because they usually get back together.

I find these people artificial and wont go out of my way to be their friend.

That is where I am strong.

I can end something quietly and stick with it. Sorry your luck with people is not so great. I completely understand.

The only advice I can give you is to remember that people are people no matter what. And that you yourself havent always done the right thing and perhaps have talked about someone behind their back or been false in some way. I know I have at moments in my life and understand why things like that happen from time to time.

So, sorry to anyone I have hurt or couldn't fully give them the friendship they wanted . The ones that deserved it, that is. You know who you are.

Sometimes you cant see a persons true character until years have passed or they are put in a certain situation. I usually dont make people real friends until I have seen them in a real situation and watched their character come out or what I am when I am around them.

Then I decide.

Which has worked wonders for me.

I know it sounds harsh but I know what I need and want in my life. I have recently let people who are or were my supposed "best friends" go. Internally at least.

Like I said....quietly.

I have 2 true girlfriends who I adore and I feel like thats all I need. I have one true guy friend who I love more than I even know, who is my mate at the same time. I am set. I am grateful for them and know that they will be the ones that last.


So, in closing, learn from me and my mistakes. If you don't want to be hurt or wonder why your "friends" are fake and talking shit about you or talking to your ex or whatever, don't do it to them or anybody else. Cause trust me, it all comes back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way to have a friend is to be one.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

miss celeste said...

i completely agree

Anonymous said...

You said it sistah. I understand exactly what you be meaning. I actually have gone thru that quite recently myself. And it is so hard cutting ties quietly. At least for me-I have a very hard time keeping my thoughts to myself at times. It gets me into trouble-but you already know that. FO' REAL THO'!!

miss celeste said...

thanks babe. i lve sayin g that..for real tho