Sunday, July 02, 2006

just fine

"That IMO is how you know you have met the one, because they will enrich your life so much that YOU will have a better opportunity to grow, and love, and experience, and share, and to just be you and realize your true potential in a way that you could not without them playing a significant part of your life."

Wow...so very true. Thank God for my 3 fans. I'm really glad I am able to take a step back and look at things a bit differently now.

Tis true that people can change. An old friend of mine of whom I am no longer acquainted with had made me realize that a while ago. I guess when you feel screwed over your mind allows you to have fury thoughts and things come out that you don't mean.

I know that being in my past relationship made me see things so differently and to be honest with you I do not allow anyone to really affect me to the point of change...yes I did say change. I feel like a better person for knowing him and experiencing the things I did with him regardless of the outcome. So, no matter what his purpose was or is in my life I am grateful for the journey and honestly have no regrets.

Thanks for your comment anonymous

No comments: