Thursday, July 20, 2006

bad

Seriously, I am at a loss.

I am a self proclaimed plastic surgery supporter, even though I do not have any.....yet. But I only support GOOD plastic surgery. I know Tara Reid isn't like raking in the dough anymore, but still, you'd think she could have found a legit doctor to perform a simple liposuction and breast augmentation. Granted I have done research and know that when you have lipo that you shouldn't eat or drink heavily afterwards because of the rippling it will do to your skin. I am sure she was told this.

Tara Reid being told not to drink heavily is as asinine as David Hasselhoff being told not to try so hard...it's not possible.

It's like she went into the office and asked for the 68 year old special. Shit, she's only 30.

Remember the old Tara?

Yeah, she looks like her mom now...ehhhggguhhh. Makes me second guess my decision to nip and tuck.

No comments: