Monday, June 19, 2006

toxic indeed


So I wasn't going to tap into Britney today but I quickly slapped my face and decided I should stick to making fun of her.......she obviously doesn't give a shit anymore.



I love that she has to keep saying that Kevin is a "man". I know I don't know the guy but impregnating women and leaving them does not a man make. Another thing is if you notice , which isn't hard to do, she looks like holy hell. For some reason, Britney didn't come with her publicist or anything and she insisted on doing her own hair and make-up. Hence the Sally's hair extentions. I mean her right eye lash comes off when she breaks down about the paparatzi. I just feel so bad for her. And what the shit is she wearing.......where is the self respect?
And heres a compilation of what she was before fucking Kevin...literally.....I can't tell you how over douchebags I am...


No comments: