Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Space


Why is it that people just love to hurt people or have no respect for others on this thing? I think today is the day that I delete my account and rise above the drama and immaturity that MYspace brings out in people. Number one is it completely consumes people in that you check it all day on the half hour. Number two if you break up with someone, they have shit on there that they hope you see that will hurt you. Number three if you have any enemies, instead of saying shit to you to your face they will make a blog and call you everything in the book to hurt you. I have been privy to all of these things and have done them all as well. Which is why I am over it and am going to delete my account. I mean, didn't I graduate highschool....like years ago? And if you're my friend, then you know how to get in touch with me.... I don't need a comment to justify our friendship so that I "look popular" on the internet. It makes me literally nauseated when I see something that I don't need to. I wish I could block out the fucking page so I wasn't allowed to check anyone's or create another account if I miss it. It seriously has caused utter drama in my life and when I was with my other it caused insecurity and jealousy in both of us. Today I have made a decision and I am sticking to it. Peace the fuck out myspace......aka highschool.




Update: It has indeed been deleted..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry to hear about all the shit happening on myspace. It always seemed a little too much like high school cliques getting together on there - probably why I never signed up.

Hope things turn around for you soon.

Crake.

ps. miss our chats :(