Tuesday, December 13, 2005

uuuh, yeah, uuuh, yeah

I was reading ohnotheydidnt.com and I know this is a late post but I really like this song and think that you should too. Adam Levine is probably my second hottest guy celebrity ever........bar none....... from his voice to his look to his style....damn. So nice. Great first name too. Anyways, back to the reason of my post, check out this video from him and a guy you might have heard of named Kanye West or as my mom calls him, Cayenne.
All you have to do is click the free account and then type in letters......no biggie. The guy who directed this video directed 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'. Now you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And nothin' lasts forever, but be honest babe. It hurts, but it may be the only way"

Those vocals are sooo smooooth.