Friday, December 02, 2005

dance bitch

If you have ever wanted to see a douchebag rap on stage....and I know I have....now's your chance. Rumor has it that hard core rapper Kevin Federline will be performing at the 2005 Billboard Awards, December 6 on FOX at 8/7 c.

Here's a sample of his dope rhymes:

"Back then, they call me K-fed. But you can call me Daddy instead"

Yeah......I dont think so bitch

Ten dollars says midway through his "rap" he'll keel over and start coughing due to his weak ass lungs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ignorant cracker tries too hard to fit in. Once he fails at rap i bet he'll try rock. Then country music is after that. GIVE IT UP DUDE.

Anonymous said...

Man, I wanna call him 'Daddy' now! What a guy... Can't wait for that anthem to get released...
He could be bigger than 'Snow'

Sir fucking weet!

Rxxx