Monday, February 13, 2006

mr. povich

Here's a rant I have to vent with a moral. Awwww.

Maury freaking Povich.....I mean, this show is unbelievable. So, I'm studying for school, watching Maury and of course it's the episode where they are showing the most outrageous guests. So you know that there's a paternity test invoved. Ok, there's this couple on there and they are completely white.....he's wanting to know if he's the father of her baby that he's been helping raise. Pretty normal shit. But then they're like ok, here's what the baby looks like..........BLACK BABY PEOPLE!!!!! I mean, I'm like you really want to know if you're the father, like what gave it away there pal. The baby was like 6 months at least people. Jesus! And then for her to go on national television and be all like no it's your baby.....MY GOD. Of course ... it wasn't his.


The Moral
I cannot stress enough how number one, it's is so, so, so stupid to not wear a condom or not have birth control or whatever. Seriously. Then on top of that, number two, to be jumping from bed to bed. That shit always comes out and even if you don't get found out, the guilt alone will kill you. So, here's some free advice from me...take it or leave it. Don't be "Maury" about people or sex. If you're with someone be with them........and if you want another just fucking leave. I mean, have some balls and be honest with the person who you're with. You'll save them and yourself a lot of unneeded drama.




Your selfishness is of way less importance than their feelings.

No comments: